OpenPGP Component for .NET Description
Free, open source, easy to use .NET Component for signing, encrypting and decryption data or documents with the free and open source GNU OpenPGP project called GnuPG (or GPG for short).
* Free software with permissive MIT license - no GPL restrictions.
* Multiple VB.NET and C# examples.
* Interfaces directly with the GnuPG GPG.EXE command line tool to sign, Encrypt and Decrypt data using .NET Streams.
* Locates the GPG.EXE executable two different ways - the Windows registery or by user supplied path.
* Retrieve a collection or DataSet of the keys loaded in the local key ring.
* Use as a DLL or add the source code directly to your project.
* Encrypt and decrypt examples given in C# and VB.NET.
* Asynchronous Encryption And Decryption examples given in C# and VB.NET.
* Integrated Visual Studio.NET help documentation.
* Accepts any System.IO.Stream object from reading and writing encryption data.
* Output type either as ASCII Armor or Binary
* Supports optional passphrases when decryption data.
* Both Encrypt and Decrypt methods have corresponding EncryptAsync and DecryptAsync methods to support background processing.
* Supports the new Microsoft Asynchronous Model so you can just fire and forget asynchronous calls (no Begin/End needed).
* Written in 100% managed C# code.
* Requires .NET 2.0, 3.0, or 3.5 and GPG.EXE or GPG2.EXE executable.
OpenPGP Component for .NET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in OpenPGP Component for .NET 1.0.140
Release notes are not available currently.
OpenPGP Component for .NET Requirements
No additional system requirements.